The Onyx pacifier - a bold and versatile hue that is perfect for any season or outfit, making it a must-have baby accessory. While you and your little one are living your best life, make sure to nab your Ninni breast-like pacifiers in one of our bold and classic colors. It’s more than just a typical baby binky; it’s a solution to soothe and support your baby’s well-being, making it the ideal choice for parents seeking the best pacifier for both breastfed and bottle-fed babies. The Ninni pacifier comes conveniently packed in one, environmentally-friendly rice paper kraft bag, bundled always with love. Bottle or breast, Ninni Co. is best!
- Recommended Age: 0-36 months, making it ideal as a newborn pacifier to toddlers
- Orthodontic Benefits: Designed to encourage proper oral growth, making it a premier choice for baby pacifiers
- Natural Sucking and Latching Support: Facilitates natural sucking and latching for infants
- Emphasis on Safety: The pacifier's round shape with several holes ensures safe breathing for your baby
- Comfortable and Natural Latch: The design allows for a gentle touch against the baby’s nose, encouraging a wide, natural latch
- Easy for Babies to Grip: Featuring an ultra-soft nipple for easy gripping, our pacifiers for babies enhance comfort and oral motor skill development
- Designed for All Babies: Perfect for both breastfed and bottle-fed babies, ensuring a seamless transition
- BPA-Free, Medical Grade Silicone
- Easy to Clean
For Canada orders: https://www.babyboomcreations.ca/ninni-pacifier-cases-and-clips
For all other International orders: https://lactationhub.com/ninni-co-pacifier
The design doesn’t seem compatible with a baby keeping it in their mouth by sucking. Confusing.
Baby didn’t like it. Couldn’t keep it in his mouth.
Great pacifier for nursing babies.
Truly the best pacifier I’ve ever found and absolutely obsessed with this new color!!
My daughter who is solely breastfed would not take any other pacifier, as soon as this one came in latched with absolutely no problem! Thank you so much for helping me with this!