Increase your baby’s pacifier collection with our 2-pack of Onyx breast-like pacifiers, designed to mimic mother’s natural breast closely. This hue is bold yet versatile, perfect for any season or outfit. The Ninni pacifiers are a baby must-have for busy parents needing straightforward, reliable baby supplies. Don’t forget to pair your Onyx pacifier with a pacifier clip to keep it clean and always within reach, making it a practical addition to your collection of pacifiers for babies. The Onyx 2-pack will come conveniently packed in one environmentally friendly rice paper kraft bag, bundled always with love. Bottle or breast, Ninni Co. is best!
- Recommended Age: 0-36 months, making it the best newborn pacifier for your growing baby
- Orthodontic Benefits: Designed to encourage proper oral growth and are highly recommended pacifiers by experts and professionals
- Natural Sucking and Latching Support: The silicone pacifier facilitates natural sucking and latching for infants
- Emphasis on Safety: The baby pacifier's round shape with several holes ensures safe breathing for your baby
- Comfortable and Natural Latch: The design allows for a gentle touch against the baby’s nose, encouraging a wide, natural latch
- Easy for Babies to Grip: The ultra-soft nipple is designed for easy gripping, enhancing both comfort and oral motor skill development
- Designed for All Babies: A baby binky perfect for both breastfed and bottle-fed babies, ensuring a seamless transition
- BPA-Free, Medical Grade Silicone
- Easy to Clean
For Canada orders: https://www.babyboomcreations.ca/ninni-pacifier-cases-and-clips
For all other International orders: https://lactationhub.com/ninni-co-pacifier
My son hates this pacifier. The concept is great but the nipple is way to soft and it bends inward when my son is trying to suck on it. I was disappointed that this one did not work.
My 6 month old has refused a paci and had been wanting to nurse on command, after losing my supply (due to a new pregnancy) I had to switch him to a paci. He wouldn’t take one until I found this one! It even improved his latch on the bottle and helps him sleep longer through the night! So amazing! Already ordered more!
Baby is exclusively breastfed so I purchased 2 Ninni pacifiers hoping it would satisfy when he just wants to suckle. He did not care for paci at all, could not or would not hold paci in mouth for longer than a second. He prefers the free hospital pacifier better than the $10 pacifier from Ninni.
These are hands down the best pacifiers out there for chestfed babies!! It encourages a great latch as well as soothes baby. Would always recommend!