Our newest shade of breast-feeding pacifier has us all blushing over here! This subtle, muted pink shade reminds us of all our favorite flower petals. It's the perfect addition to your Ninni Co. pacifier collection- and sure to complement any outfit you have planned. Make sure to nab your duo of Ninni breast-like pacifiers in one of our newest colors. They will come conveniently packed in one environmentally friendly rice paper kraft bag, bundled always with love.
- Recommended Age: 0-36 months
- Orthodontic-Friendly Shape: Crafted to foster proper oral development, ranking it among the top pacifiers for babies
- Natural Comfort in Sucking: Encourages a natural sucking action and easy latching
- Prioritized Safety: Features a rounded shield with ventilation holes for unimpeded breathing, ensuring your infant's safety
- Gentle Nose Touch: The pacifier's design softly touches the baby’s nose, promoting a natural and wide latch
- Simple to Hold: Babies find it easy to hold onto the ultra-soft nipple, aiding in their comfort and development of oral skills
- Versatile Use: Suitable for both breastfed and bottle-fed infants, aiding in a smooth transition
- BPA-Free, Medical Grade Silicone
- Easy to Clean
For Canada orders: https://www.babyboomcreations.ca/ninni-pacifier-cases-and-clips
For all other International orders: https://lactationhub.com/ninni-co-pacifier
It does the job to simulate breastfeeding but I agree the outer part collapses too easily and baby doesn’t like that. My baby just spits it out bc it’s a little too malleable for her liking, to comfort her. If she’s hungry she’ll hold on to the pacifier a little longer. I think if it was a little firmer it would be perfect! I should add baby does know how to keep it in her mouth she just doesn’t want to most of the time lol. Maybe ninni co. will listen to their customers and make a version where the silicone is slightly thicker.
Love them just wish the silicone was thicker. The pacifier had holes in them a few weeks after purchase.
This has been a saving grace for me and my breastfeed baby. This ha been the first pacifier that hasn't given her nipple confusion and one that she can actually keep in her mouth. I've been recommending this to all of my fellow breastfeeding mamas!
This is the only pacifier my baby will take. She is exclusively breast fed and these pacifiers have a soft flexible more skin like feel in comparison to other pacifiers. My order arrived very fast as well definitely recommend.
Baby loves them