We can't wait to keep your babies peaceful in peach (which is what all mommas need during their busy days, right?). Click below to purchase our pretty breast-like pacifier shade in a 1 pack- perfect for all seasons of the year.
- Recommended Age: 0-36 months
- Orthodontic-Focused Design: Tailored to encourage healthy oral development in young children, ranking it as a top pacifier choice
- Natural Sucking and Latching Aid: Supports the baby's natural sucking motions and easy latching
- Prioritizing Safety: Features a round shield with ample ventilation holes for safe, unobstructed breathing
- Gentle Latch Design: The pacifier is designed to softly contact the baby’s nose, encouraging a wide, natural latch
- Simple for Babies to Hold: The ultra-soft nipple is easy for babies to grasp, enhancing their comfort and aiding in oral motor development
- Adaptable for Every Infant: Designed to be suitable for both breastfed and bottle-fed babies, facilitating an easy feeding transition
- BPA-Free, Medical Grade Silicone
- Easy to Clean
For Canada orders: https://www.babyboomcreations.ca/ninni-pacifier-cases-and-clips
For all other International orders: https://lactationhub.com/ninni-co-pacifier
Baby loves it
My little one will take this pacifier, it just took some practice. The material is so thin it kept collapsing flat when I’d try to get her to take it. She pushes pacifiers away with her tongue so we struggled to get it to work at first. I remember thinking how thin the material seemed when I opened the package and thought I had received a dud. She still won’t keep it in very long but at least it’s something. It will help my husband out when I go back to work since she currently likes to comfort nurse when she’s tired or upset. Because of the infrequency that she will use it and the price of the product I probably won’t buy another one but I did end up liking it.
The shape is good but it’s way to collapsable every time she trys to suck on it and keep it in her mouth she can’t because she can’t keep well enough suction with how it collapses for it to stay in her mouth I tried it even it’s like sucking on a deflated balloon. I believe you have a great product but I think it would help to have it sold in different types like soft, medium to firm to suit babies individual needs. Texture variety I think would help.
This is the only paci my breast fed baby would take. Definitely a life saver!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE! My daughter is breastfed and would not take ANY other pacifier! She took to it immediately!