We can't wait to keep your babies peaceful in peach (which is what all mommas need during their busy days, right?). Click below to purchase our pretty breast-like pacifier shade in a 4 pack- perfect for all seasons of the year.
- Recommended Age: 0-36 months
- Orthodontic-Focused Design: Tailored to encourage healthy oral development in young children, ranking it as a top pacifier choice
- Natural Sucking and Latching Aid: Supports the baby's natural sucking motions and easy latching
- Prioritizing Safety: Features a round shield with ample ventilation holes for safe, unobstructed breathing
- Gentle Latch Design: The pacifier is designed to softly contact the baby’s nose, encouraging a wide, natural latch
- Simple for Babies to Hold: The ultra-soft nipple is easy for babies to grasp, enhancing their comfort and aiding in oral motor development
- Adaptable for Every Infant: Designed to be suitable for both breastfed and bottle-fed babies, facilitating an easy feeding transition
- BPA-Free, Medical Grade Silicone
- Easy to Clean
For Canada orders: https://www.babyboomcreations.ca/ninni-pacifier-cases-and-clips
For all other International orders: https://lactationhub.com/ninni-co-pacifier
I tried all the other kinds of pacifiers for newborns and my baby would gag and not take any other pacifier except this one. we love it so much and will definitely buy more! sometimes it does fall out but we love the natural shape and it’s easy to just pop back in - i don’t think any pacifier stays in all the time ya know. and she just looks super cute with it in her mouth lol :)
Resembles the moms nipple, yes. But, doesn’t mention how easily the nipple can bend and be inverted my the baby’s tongue. Also, does not easily stay in the baby’s mouth. Have only used 1 of these pacifiers out of the 4 and would love to have the option to get a refund as it was a waste of $45.